Thank you for visiting my website
I place the utmost importance on your privacy!
The only information I ask for is the information that I need for you to order a commission, buy a piece of artwork, or subscribe to my email list.
I do use some Cookies on this website. Cookies are stored on your internet browser and are designed to make any future visits to my website as efficient and pain-free as possible. They remember pages or preferences, and are are used to track what pages are visited on my website. If you so wish, your internet browser enables you to delete or block Cookies.
I take your privacy very seriously, therefore I urge to read this policy. It contains important information about:
- The personal information I collect from you
- What I do with your information
- Who your information may be shared with
Who I am
I, Anneli, of Art by Anneli am the data controller. I determine the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
What information I collect
I may collect personal information from you that you provide me, such as
- Your name, address and email address
- Your animal/pet’s name, breed and photographs
When I collect this information:
I collect personal information through my website and social media platforms when:
- Booking a commissioned drawing
- Purchasing a limited edition print or other merchandise
Personal information you provide about third parties
If you provide me with information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agreed that you:
- Shall consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data;
- Shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf
- Shall consent on their behalf to the transfer of their personal data abroad (if applicable).
How I use the information I collect
I collect information about my customers for the following reasons
- To process orders
- For accounting and tax purposes
Who your information may be shared with
I may share some or all of your information with:
- Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
- Tax officials in the event of an investigation
Keeping your information secure
I use technological and organisation measures, including password protected digital storage, to keep your information secure.
While I will use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using Art by Anneli’s website and other online social media, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason I cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
You have the right to request a copy of your information at any time.
You can request a copy of your information which I hold (this is known as a subject access request). If you would like a copy of some or it, please:
- Email me using the contact details below
- Provide proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill)
- Let me know the information you want a copy of
You have the right to correct any mistakes in your information or have your information erased
If you would like to do this, please:
- Contact me using the contact details below
- Let me know the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with, or
- Let me know that you want your information removed